How to make a Print-Ready file
Instructions for creating print files for textiles
– Print area is 35 x 45 cm.
– Ideal print file is PNG, 35 x 45 cm, 300 dpi.
– Print is full colour. Colour profile should be Adobe RGB.
– You can download an empty PNG file and use it as a basis for creating your print file.
– Download the empty file from here and open it in Photoshop.
– Place your graphics on it.
– Save it with the same dimensions.
– Upload the file to Printmotor Webshop
– The print area in t-shirts starts 2 cm from the collar
– The print technology is DTG – direct-to-garment
– The price is always the same – regardless of the amount of colours or the size of the print
– It is not possible to print neon or metallic colours
For any other questions, please contact Printmotor support at email@example.com. We would be happy to help you!