Custom Print Set Up Instructions
- Create a store at stores.printmotor.com
- Design a layout for your desired print. This can include one to three customisable text fields. This should include the font, the size, and the position of the text on the print. Note: We only support open license fonts like Google fonts and others.
- Create products in your store for those products you want to sell your design on. Make sure to add the image or graphic to the product, if it is included in the design. Instructions on the resolution and size of the image can be found in the product edit page.
- Contact Printmotor Support at firstname.lastname@example.org with the design layout, and information on the lettering/text.
- We will get back to you if there are any more changes or issues.