Printmotor is growing fast and we need more top talents to help us succeed. If you want to be a part of creating truly global services, get in touch: email@example.com
Our current open positions are listed below.
Do you want to be a part of a fast-growing company creating next-generation e-commerce services for the global marketplace?
Are you looking for a role where you’ll get the opportunity to design services that will be used by millions of consumers around the world?
If the answer to these questions is yes, then Printmotor could be the place for you.
As Design lead you’ll be in charge of all design-related activities at Printmotor, including:
- UX, service, and marketing design
- Service identities
- Developing the company’s visual identity
What we’re looking for
We expect you to have the following skills and experience:
- Several years of hands-on experience as a designer of web-based services
- Excellent skills in creating mockups, wireframes and user-interface prototypes as well as evaluating and improving existing ones
- Interest in creating user-friendly services in an agile development environment
- Interest in using design as a tool to drive sales
- Ability to work together with our business development, marketing and software development teams
As the company’s first in-house designer we’re looking for you to take a proactive, hands-on role in all design-related tasks. As the business is growing quickly, in the future you’ll be heading our design team and helping to recruit more great people to work alongside you.
Printmotor Ltd. is a global leader in creating innovative e-commerce services based on our on-demand production platform. Our services are used by thousands of people around the world, and hundreds of thousands of consumers have bought products that have been produced using our platform.
We are currently working on a huge variety of interesting new services and features – here are some of them:
- Printmotor Stores, the easiest e-commerce service in the world – stores.printmotor.com
- Global e-commerce services for
- the music industry
- sports clubs
- small businesses
- designers and illustrators
As well as a great role in a growing company with a fantastic group of colleagues, we also offer a competitive salary and the opportunity for equity in the company.
To apply, please send your CV and application letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.